Thursday, May 8, 2014

Brooke’s Rich Red Cherry Custom Extensions


Transformation breakdown by Hotheads Educator Alicia Iannone 
Brooke’s Rich Red Cherry Custom Extensions*

Color #33 in 18-20” (with a few 14-16” for layering)

HH: What was your client wanting to achieve?
AI: My client wanted to have long length & added fullness! Prior to this Extension Application of longer length, I did 14-16” extensions on her for about 6 months. We graduated to using 18-20” because we wanted her hair to grow for awhile at first. Now she is OBSESSED with her new sexy long length in color No. 33!

HH: What's her name how long has she been your client? 
AI: My client’s name is Brooke. She has been coming to me since March 2013 when we changed her color & introduced her to these amazing extensions!

HH: Did shed bring in any inspiration, photos of celebrities or Models?
AI: She had told me she was tired of her blonde hair because it was always dry and wasn’t growing! She wanted a change. Taking her skin tone & eye color into consideration, I suggested this gorgeous rich red cherry color for her! She is so in love with her color. Since I have posted her photos on social media, I have gotten so many requests for that color!

HH: How did you style her hair?
AI: I always flat iron the clients’ hair before & after the extension application so I can apply properly and then cut to blend! After I cut them, I show my clients how to style their new hair in different ways. My most requested style is what you see here in her pictures- sexy waves! I created this look by using a 1” Hot Tools Curling Iron; and wrapped sections of hair around the barrel. I had Brooke flip her head upside down and shake out the waves slightly while spraying with Sebastian Shaper Fierce. I blowdry the bangs away from the face and VIOLA! Sexy Waves!

HH: What are some tips for stylist during the consultation stage with there clients?
AI: This is their time to “sell” to the client but also to genuinely educate them on these amazing extensions! I always talk with my clients about how before I worked for Hotheads I tried every type of extension out there and did my homework on other ‘tape method companies’. A lot of other brands may look like ours but they DO NOT perform like ours. Our extensions are THE BEST on the market; you truly need to make your clients believe this! Stand behind the product, educate your clients, and inspire them with custom ideas & plans for their hair! Your confidence in Hotheads will be the ultimate selling point. I also show them previous client testimonials, and always always always take ‘Before & After’ photos! This will showcase your best work and be the proof that the transformation of extensions is an absolute fabulous result every time!

HH: Did she purchase the Wetline? 
AI: Of course! The HotHeads Shampoo & Conditioner (Clean/Smooth) is the perfect duo to maintain their new extensions! I include the shampoo & conditioner set into every client’s contract/quote. I also make sure to demonstrate how to wash their new hair; making sure you shampoo 2x and rinse well! Then the main rule: Do not put conditioner near the tabs!

HH: When should she come back to be reservice?
AI: Brooke is scheduled to get her color done at 10 weeks from the date I first put them in, then she gets her extensions re-serviced (moved up) a few days later! Never let your clients go past 11 weeks at the MAX!!! Anything after that I have them order new hair! Pre-booking your clients “moveup” dates ensures that they will come back on time!


1 comment:

  1. glamourweave.com is the best source of affordable 100% human hair extensions on the internet! We provide the finest quality virgin brazilian hair extensions, Bolivian Hair Extensions, and Malaysian Hair Extensions.

    ReplyDelete