Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Transformation Tuesday: Alicia Iannone









Hotheads Educator Alicia Iannone shares her client Caroline's transformation story. Inspired by actress Hayden Panettiere’s multi dimensional blonde locks, Alicia explains the techniques she used to achieve the look:

"My new client Caroline came to me with very thin, dry, over processed light blonde hair. She showed me a picture of Hayden Panettiere with soft blonde multi dimensional lowlights.  I first transformed her color by adding in 2 different lowlights (level 8/9 beige gold) touching up some of her highlights.

Caroline wanted to remain blonde and needed to give her hair a chance to grow. Suggesting lowlights & toning the blonde down will defiantly make her hair healthier with less maintenance. Hotheads Extensions make it possible for your clients to have long sexy hair, but also gives their natural hair a chance to grow.


Last Friday I finally put her extensions in to complete the whole look! Not only were the extensions for length & fullness but also necessary for completing the desired color. I used color No. 23 & No. 8 in lengths 18"-20" and did the "weave technique" by weaving out some of  Color No. 8 and cutting it so it appeared as a custom highlights & lowlights piece! 


Then I added in some color No.25 in lengths 14"-16" to create layering and brighter contrast. The results were an UNBELIEVABLE perfect color match! She was stunned that I was able to recreate Hayden's color! I angled the extensions and cut layers for added fullness. Im defiantly proud of this one! Hope you love the final result as much as she did!"

 - Alicia Iannone
   Hotheads Educator

No comments:

Post a Comment